Scholarships for International Students at APU, Malaysia
Application Deadline: 31 July 2015
University scholarships for international students are available to new international students at Asia Pacific University, Malaysia. The application criteria includes academic success, financial need, community involvement, sports excellence, references from instructors or employers. These are partial fee scholarships.
Conditions of the Scholarship
- Scholarships are limited to course fees only.
- All other fees & expenses including project fees, registration fees, living and travel expenses, except for the course fee as determined by the scholarship award shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
- Scholarship awards are not exchangeable for cash either in part or in full.
- These awards are for students joining APU programmes in 2015 onwards. Current APU students are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarship holders must maintain a CGPA score of 3.00 to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies.
- Students who have not obtained their final results may use their Forecast results to apply. However, their forecast results must be certified by the School.
- Should the student fail to achieve the required actual results after having been awarded a scholarship based on Forecast results, the award will be rescinded.
- All decisions on these scholarship awards are at the discretion of the APU Scholarships Committee, and are deemed final.
- Scholarship applicants cannot change or substitute courses from one course to another.
Further Information & Application
For further details and the Application procedure, please visit official website, click here.