An Application for Fee Concession


To,

The Head Master,

Govt. High School…….

Subject: Request for fee concession.

R/Sir,

With due respects it is stated that I am a necessitous pupil aid gravely defend in requirement of improve and help to preserve my studies.

My father is a first Schooltime Educator effort only 3500/- per period as salary. I become from a prominent ancestry of 8 members. We are four brothers and two sisters of whom quaternion are at cultivate. My root finds it real tight to pay our period fees and added expenses.

I shall thus see it extraordinary favour if I am presented a grant in schooltime fees. So that I may locomote my studies.

Thanking you.


Dated_________

Yours obediently

X. Y. Z.

Student Class ........

Author

Written by Admin

This is one of the most Awesome blog which you find every kind of latest National and Internation jobs

0 comments: